Code of Conduct
Unfinished Live aims to offer a space where participants can challenge the status quo and explore new possibilities; accelerate debate and drive social impact through understanding and paths to action; and create the conditions to drive authentic connections and partnerships. We understand to accomplish this takes a framework in which everyone agrees to participate in order to provide a safe and welcoming environment for all.
Following is the Code of Conduct by which all in-person and virtual participants of Unfinished Live agree. Engaging in unacceptable behavior of any kind may result in being asked to leave the event and/or being barred from future events.
Among other things, all participants are expected to:
- Conduct themselves in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintain ethical and moral standards in their activities
- Treat event staff and participants with respect
- Look out for fellow participants and alert event staff if you notice a dangerous situation or anyone else feels unsafe or unwelcome
- Never verbally or physically disrupt the program in any way
Furthermore, we will not tolerate:
- Disruptive behavior of any kind
- Harassment in any form, which includes physical gestures and/or verbal or online comments of an inappropriate sexual, derogatory, or discriminatory nature
- Inappropriate touching, pushing, or shoving
- The creation of an intimidating, hostile, or offensive environment
- Drugs, tobacco, or weapons
Please contact [email protected] immediately if you experience any unacceptable behavior.